From 17 March 2020 and until further notice ANC is suspending ALL Club training & competitive activities for ALL teams. This follows advice from Netball Victoria and communications received re the cancellation of netball competitions/activities in which we participate.
We have been notified of the following suspensions and will pass on any updates as and when we receive them:
• Banyule Netball Association – Thursdays, until 30th April
• Banyule Netball Association – Saturdays, 2nd May
• Darebin Netball Association – Saturdays, until week after school holidays, 18th April
• NetballComp – Mondays – 14th April
• Parkville Rep Competition – Tuesdays/Thursdays until 14th April
• ANC NetSetGo (NSG) – Monday 20th April (TBC)
Lastly, please also be mindful of your own and others' mental health throughout all this. Physical social distancing and/or self-isolation need not and should not mean complete mental isolation - it's important to continue to connect with and reach out to your friends and clubmates.
Look after yourselves in these extraordinary times.
The ANC Committee
Can I receive a refund of my Netball Victoria Membership?
No. As the 2020 season has been part played, this Membership (Insurance) has been activated and will continue for the full 2020 year. Any enquiries regarding NV membership must go directly to Netball Victoria. Contact Netball Victoria
Can I receive a refund of my ANC fees for season 1 2020 or NetSetGo?
At this stage, season 1 2020 and ANC NSG have been suspended. If the rest of the season and NSG sessions are cancelled, the ANC Committee will determine an appropriate amount to be refunded from match fee/NSG payments.